Whether you buy your shoes from a local store or from a brand store, you want them to be comfortable to walk with. Isn’t that the point after all? And this creasing is no special treatment you are doing to your shoes. It happens to all the shoes, and for a good reason- to walk with comfort.
So, does it apply to branded shoes as well? Or is there an exception for Nike? Can you crease Nike Blazers? Yes, you can crease Nike Blazers. But remember, you can “uncrease” it, and you should increase it. Otherwise, you might risk damaging it. Here, we have covered that part in detail here.
Moreover, we will teach you how to break in Nike blazers and the most common FAQs. If you want to know more about this, join us.
Can you Crease Nike blazers?
As mentioned before, yes, like all other brands of shoes, you can crease Nike Blazers. But you can also “uncrease” it, and that is our main focus here. Many people damage the product they love because they “uncrease” it wrong or they do not know how to “uncrease” it in the first place. We do not want you to be one of those people, do we?
That is why we show you how to get rid of creases in Nike Blazers in two ways- using heat and not using heat.
How to Get Rid of Creases in Nike Blazers using Heat
There are 3 ways to get rid of creases on your shoes- Iron, blowdryer, and steam. First, let us look into Iron.
Using Iron is the most popular and convenient method for removing creases in your shoes. But you can not just treat it as if it is any other ordinary cloth. Below are the steps for getting rid of creases in Nike Blazers using Iron.
- Firstly, stuff the shoes from the inside using paper or hard socks. This will keep the shoes in shape.
- Next, dampen a cloth and lay it directly over the crease. If the cloth is thin, you can fold it up and then place it.
- Now, turn your Iron to its lowest temperature settings and iron it over for 10 seconds. Keep doing it until the crease is gone.
- Do not forget to check the shoe under the cloth after every ironing.
- When the crease is gone, do not remove the stuffed papers or cloth within until it cools.
It’s possible that you do not have an Iron or the one you have is not working. In a situation like this, you can use a blow dryer. The steps with the Blowdryer are easier and safer than using an Iron. They are given below.
- Firstly, turn your blow dryer to the lowest setting and hold it about 20-20 cm away from your shoe.
- Pass the Blowdryer over the crease of the shoe a couple of times. In this way, heat is applied to it.
- Rub over the crease area with your finger.
- Repeat the above two steps until the crease is gone.
You can only remove the crease of a leather shoe with a stem. You will need a damp flannel or a towel. Also, you should put a shoe tree within the shoe before the process begin. The steps of removing crease out of leather shoe using steam are given below.
- Firstly, put a damp flannel in a heat-resistant dish and heat it in a microwave for 30 seconds.
- After taking it out of the microwave, rub the warm, steamy towel over the crease to heat up the leather.
- Lastly, the shoe tree kept the shape of the tree so remove it once the shoe cools down.
How to Get Rid of Creases in Nike Blazers Without using Heat
Yes, using heat works, but that does not necessarily mean that it is the one and only way of doing it. Moreover, if handled carelessly, this can damage your shoe for good. So, of course, there are other ways to get things done, and we are going to show you two other ways.
Use Oil or Conditioner
Special oil and conditioner are available that can hide the crease on your shoes. All you have to do is spread it all over the shoe and polish it neatly.
Keep in mind 2 things while doing it. Firstly, use a shoe tree before polishing as it will keep the shoe in shape. Secondly, do a test run on the shoe before applying it to the whole. Some cheap products can discolor your product permanently, so better safe than sorry.
The Test Run
Apply only a drop of the product on a very discreet part of your shoe. Then polish it. If you find no discolorization, you are good to go.
The Shoe Tree
This is probably the slowest way to get rid of the crease of your shoe. You do not have to do anything extra or add something to it. Just insert a shoe tree on your shoe and be done with it. Some shoe trees also remove smells from the shoe, so if you are up for spending a little more, buy those kinds of shoe trees.
How long does Nike Blazer last?
Because of high-quality leather, synthetic blend, and the finishing touch of experts, a Nike Blazer can easily last over 5 years.
Are Nike Blazers comfortable compared to other sneakers?
No, Nike Blazers are not comfortable in comparison to other sneakers, but that is not the same as saying they are uncomfortable. They are comfortable, but other sneakers are more comfortable.
The attire we carry says a lot about the taste and the personality we cherish. It is not limited to taking us from here to there; it also tells about who we are. So, you should wonder what story that tells about you.
Can you crease Nike Blazer? Yes, you can, but that is not where the story ends. You can have a crease on every shoe. But whether you choose to show it or not tells how much self-aware you are, and that differentiates you from the crowd. And this is a story to tell others.